So we don’t have too much to report this week. However, I have been tagged a couple times so I thought I would just do one of those for this week.
Family Facts: so I guess I am supposed to write 10 fun facts for each family member. Here goes…
Adam Kenneth Johanson
- He was born on February 8th, 1983 in Adana, Turkey.
- He is the fifth child in a family of six. He has 3 brothers (one younger) and 2 sisters.
- He played the trumpet in middle school, and can play the piano beautifully.
- He was on the varsity football team at our high school.
- He was a valedictorian.
- He served a mission in Frankfurt, Germany.
- He has a bachelor’s degree from BYU in physics and astronomy with a minor in mathematics.
- He LOVES BYU football.
- He loves to sing
- He really enjoys “superhero” movies and television shows and wishes he was Peter Petrelli…
Elizabeth Marshall Johanson
- I was born on August 2nd, 1983 in San Bernardino, California.
- I love to read, and I usually read at least 500 pages a week.
- I was on the varsity basketball team in high school and was recruited by a couple colleges.
- I have to have a clean house. I get very uncomfortable if my house is disorderly.
- I have a bachelor’s degree from BYU in psychology with an emphasis in child development.
- I LOVE to sing, but only in private.
- I have always loved children and have always wanted to be a mom first and foremost.
- Several times a day I get “teary-eyed” over things that touch me (a song, a memory, something spiritual, my daughter…etc.) I don’t cry, I just get emotional.
- I like all sorts of music, and know A LOT of songs.
- I enjoy taking pictures.
- She was born on June 26th, 2006 in Henderson, Nevada.
- She doesn’t have a middle name. I didn’t have a middle name until I got married and then my maiden name became my middle name. I am hoping the same for Megan, but it’s her choice.
- She LOVES to sing along with music.
- She breathes heavily out of her nose when she is excited; something she has done since she was brand new.
- She is very curious and observant; another thing she has been since she was born.
- She loves waffles and yogurt.
- She hates story time at the library and starts screaming if I even try to take her into the story time room.
- She loves Veggie Tales, and sings along with the theme song. She actually says a few of the words correctly, but for the most part she just vocalizes.
- She remembers how to get to places and knows where we are going. For example, when we drive through campus to pick up daddy, she says “dada” over and over again. When we pass the library, but don’t go in, she gets upset.
- Lately she really enjoys walking around backwards.
Well, that’s all for now. I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about us!