I meant to write yesterday, but our Sunday turned out to be pretty busy. We had to be to church early, as well as stay late. When I finally got free time, I elected to just relax with Adam and Megan. So here I am on Monday.
On Monday of last week, Megan and I had a special “mommy/daughter day.” I know I spend all day, everyday with Meg, but I wanted to make Monday a special day because it was the two year anniversary of when we found out we were pregnant with Megan. We celebrated by lots of play time together and also by going to the park, a bookstore where Megan got to choose a new CD, and out to lunch. I also let her skip her nap so we could fit in all the activities we wanted to do. It turned out to be a really great day for both of us. I posted pictures from our entire day of adventure on picasa.
Tuesday Adam was able to go to the library with us, which was fun. Megan and I also went again on Friday because the ward’s mom’s group was meeting there instead of at the park. Friday night Adam’s fellow grad students came over for games and junk food. It was fun for me to get to know the people Adam spends all day with, and I think we all had a pretty good time. Megan stayed up way passed her bedtime so we were all exhausted by the end of the night. We slept in on Saturday and had a really good day together. Saturdays are my favorite because that’s the one day I get to have Adam home ALL day (except for an hour or so in the morning when he is at choir practice, but I use that time to deep clean the house so it still works out).
A quick update on what’s going on with Megan:
· She absolutely LOVES Veggie Tales and will actually “sing” along with the Veggie Tales theme song.
· She LOVES to sing
· She has two teeth coming in on the bottom. This puts her tooth count to 6 (well, almost)
· Her hair is getting more and more blonde each month
· She likes to jabber and says a few words consistently, but she isn’t talking as much as she used to
· She is starting to RUN and loves to be chased
· She loves to do AIRPLANE on mommy’s legs, and her favorite part is crash landing
· She is an EXCELLENT eater
· She is up to 17 pounds!
I guess that’s about it for now. We’re not quite sure how it works, but Adam and I love her more and more everyday. We are sure lucky to have her in our life.